JIMCO Air Purifiers
JIMCO air purifiers are designed to effectively decrease the spreading of disease and are clinically proven to reduce viral disease, bacteria, mould and fungi.
JIMCO air purifiers – what you need to know:
- Clinically proven to reduce and eliminate unwanted viruses and bacteria using UV-C and ozone technology
- Reduces the amount of viral disease, bacteria, mould and fungi in a room
- Eliminates the sources of respiratory problems, fatigue, headaches, COPD and asthma
- Removes odours
- No chemicals, harmful residue or use of microbiology technology
- Low maintenance and operation costs
As the exclusive UK medical supplier of JIMCO air purifiers, Mobility Supplies provide these revolutionary products to hospitals, care homes and other medical institutions. Most notably for this industry, JIMCO products eliminate the sources of health issues including respiratory problems, fatigue, headaches, COPD and asthma.
JIMCO developed their first air cleaning unit in 1993 and have since attracted an extensive list of industry-leading customers. JIMCO air treatment units are used by some of the world’s leading companies including McDonald’s, Hilton Hotels, Dubai Airports and Danish Crown. In light of Coronavirus, the Danish Health Service installed 5,000 JIMCO units in their hospitals to combat the spread of COVID-19.